Social Worker – Bolton – Adult CMHT
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Community Mental Health Team based in Bolton.
The successful Social Worker should be able to work effectively taking a holistic approach to assessment and treatment working in partnership with service users and their carer’s promoting independence and recovery of people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working
- Friendly and supportive team
- Competitivepay rate
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their Carers, in planning care that includes all their individual and diverse needs.
- Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
- Ensuring compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
- Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.