Social Worker – Bolton – Adults Integrated Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Integrated Discharge Team based in Bolton.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Work life balance including flexible working, home, and office-based working.
- Supportive management and access to regular supervision.
- Excellent reflective Supervision and CPD opportunities
- Health & wellbeing support
- The opportunity to undertake a variety of appropriate training.
Your main responsibilities a Social Worker:
- Complete assessments to identify ongoing needs as well as mental capacity assessments and Best Interest Decisions
- You will undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers’ needs dealing with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect
- You will help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
- You will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
- You will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers’ needs.
- Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.