Social Worker – Bolton – Assessment/Multidisciplinary Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our clients Assessment/Multidisciplinary Team in Bolton.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multidisciplinary team involved in complex areas of work and so there are many opportunities to be involved in formal decision-making forums and court processes.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Generic caseload
- Stable and well supported team
- Realistic expectations and workload
Your duties as a Social Worker in Bolton?
- You will work to ensure the team provides an efficient and effective service to the residents of Bolton. This involves
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset-based support planning, considering available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making,
- Continuing Health Care assessments,
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working.
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.