Social Worker – Bolton – CMHT
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CMHT Team based in Bolton.
The successful Social Worker must have CMHT experience and flexible, creative, committed as well as being able to adapt positively to change. You should also be able to work effectively taking a holistic approach to assessment and treatment working in partnership with service users and their carer’s promoting independence and recovery of people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Specialist role working with a specific client group
- Opportunity in a team that rarely requires locum cover
- Competitive pay rate
- Agile working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.