Social Worker – Bolton – Intermediate Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Intermediate Care Team based in Bolton.
The post holder will have a passion for working with adults, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life and promote independence.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Six month contract until the end of March
- Well staffed team with 11 Social Workers currently in place
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake assessments/reviews of need under the Care Act 2014
- Assist with support planning as necessary and also link people in to universal and voluntary services
- Assist colleagues within other areas of the services as necessary and support with complex cases
- Mental capacity and best interest assessments
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.