Social Worker – Bradford – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Bradford.
You will provide effective social work which reconnects people to natural networks of support through creative support planning.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- One of the highest pay rates in the area
- Hybrid working
- Rare opportunity in a team that seldom recruits
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake social work practice through a non-judgemental approach that upholds social work values and safeguards people’s rights in keeping with legal frameworks including the Care Act 2014, the Human Rights Act 1998, the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2007 the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Uphold human rights as an expert in mental capacity, enabling positive risk and exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated, reviewed and documented in a timely manner.
- Engage effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge ensuring that the person’s wishes, feelings and beliefs remain central to decision making and that any decision taken is the least restrictive which may involve positively managing conflict within dynamic including multi agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantages and multiple significant risk factors.
- Uphold people’s right to be in control and exercise choice over how their outcomes are achieved, through creative support planning which enables positive risk and reconnects people to natural networks of support in order to delay and prevent the need for care and support.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.