Social Worker – Bradford – Adults Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Safeguarding Team based in Bradford.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay rate in the area
- Hybrid working
- Stable team
- Opportunity to work within one of the most reputable authorities in Yorkshire
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide professional social work, working alongside agencies, providers, health colleagues to assess and provide appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, carers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for Adults with care and support needs.
- The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, carers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.