Social Worker – Bradford – Localities/MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker Children’s to join a busy Localities/MASH Team in Bradford.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Engage effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge including multi-agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantages, multiple significant risk factors, and the need to consider the public interest.
- Ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
- Accept responsibility for and supervision of service users who are provided with care services and undertake expert and robust review of such cases.
- Provide expert witness and give evidence to court and other relevant bodies as required, including giving evidence in court in proceedings, and including the presentation of reports and applications for appropriate Legal Orders.
As a Social Worker, you will provide a Social Work service to individuals, their families, and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management and be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice. You will manage a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated, and reviewed.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*