Social Worker – Brent – Allied Mental Health Professional
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a trained Allied Mental Health Professional to join a busy team based in Brent.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Reporting to a Team Manager, to be part of the centralised AMHP Service. Undertaking the full legal range of social care assessments and developing person-led support plans to meet the needs and outcomes of individuals.
- To be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality and legally compliant social care practice to agreed standards for the staff within the remit of the post.
- To maximise the independence and wellbeing of adults and older people. Supervision of social care assistants as required.
- To be a member of one of the following teams: 1) Community Active Recovery Team 2) Hub (Hospital) Active Recovery Team 3) Safeguarding 4) Adult Care Management Team 5) Adult Mental Health 6) AMHP Service 7) Learning Disabilities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.