Social Worker – Brent – Learning Disabilities
A fantastic opportunity has opened in the Adults Disabilities & Autism team based in Brent for a Qualified Social Worker. As a successful Social Worker, you will be completing Care Act and person-centred Comprehensive Assessments, Support Plans and Annual Reviews.
This role offers hybrid working, with a pay rate of up to £32 per hour!
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £32 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Brent?
- Ensuring a service users’ needs are met while also providing cost efficiencies for the local council.
- Understanding of how to complete Mental Capacity Assessments for service users with a learning disability.
- Developing positive relationships with service users, families, and local services.
- Care Management representative on the Accommodation Board to highlight the social care needs of service users and discuss upcoming housing options with the team, procurement, and the commissioner.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an
Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.