Social Worker – Brent – Reablement and Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Reablement and Safeguarding Team based in Brent.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Mange and prioritise workload so that deadlines are adhered to with a focus on high standards of written work and effective interventions and outcomes.
- To undertake investigations in a person centered and holistic manner that has a focus on both the individual’s strengths and preventative options that enable us to maximise the independence of the individual.
- Ensure that all Safeguarding investigations are in line with the Mental Capacity Act.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.