Social Worker – Bromley – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working – 2 days working from home each week
- This post can offer a long term opportunities with continued professional development, stable senior management and internal promotion opportunities for all locums.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a Social Worker, you will work in partnership with other agencies (health, education, police, voluntary sector etc.) to ensure individuals and families receive a coordinated response and appropriate services in proportion to their assessed need
- You will be expected to employ a variety of evidence-based social work skills and methods in order to achieve specific objectives as agreed with service users and the Team Manager/ Assistant Team Manager
- You will complete high-quality, robust assessments of need, using the Single Assessment Process including the gathering and analysis of information to inform judgements about risk of harm to children and young people
- You will ensure cases are promptly and effectively closed when appropriate to do so, under the direction of management
- You must maintain accurate and up-to-date records ensuring that the Council’s client database is used appropriately and required actions are undertaken within reasonable timescales
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.