Social Worker – Bromley – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Service based in Bromley.
The team are looking for highly talented and ambitious Social Workers who will join them in their collective efforts to re-shape service delivery to children, will manage risk, not just take it, and crucially they will be proud to work for the service.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- £1,000 ‘Golden Hello’
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
- Training and development
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Bromley?
- Cover posts being made vacant due to staff progression in an otherwise fully permanent team.
- Working with lower case loads between 10-12 cases.
- Undertake a two week induction programme upon joining.
- Work in a small cluster team containing just four Social Workers/Seniors and one Team Manager.
- Have dedicated time set aside for quality reflective group supervision supported by CAMHS alongside 1:1 supervision.
- Offer committed and supportive relationships to our children.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work