Social Worker – Bromley – Referral & Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to join our clients Children’s Referral & Assessment Team in Bromley, London.
The Referral and Assessment Teams receive all new referrals from the Bromley MASH and undertake Child and Family assessments to determine how best children’s needs can be met.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £1,000 ‘Golden Hello’
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1,000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
- Training and development opportunities
More information about this Referral & Assessment Social Worker role:
- There are 6 teams, each consisting of a team manager and 5 social workers.
- The teams go onto duty for one week every 6 weeks and during their duty week, social workers will receive new allocations.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work,
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE
- The legal right to work in the UK