Social Worker – Bromley – Safeguarding and Care Planning Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Safeguarding and Care Planning Team in Bromley.
The Safeguarding and Care Planning Team works on the premise that children should be raised within their families wherever possible providing it is safe for them
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £1,000 ‘Golden Hello’
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1,000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
More information about the role of Safeguarding and Care Planning Team Social Worker:
- The service recognise that unfortunately some families struggle to care and/or consistently meet the needs of their children and need their support.
- The team works with children who are subject to Child in Need Plans and Child Protection Plans, striving to work with their family to create and promote the enabling environment where children can thrive and reach their full potential.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work,
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE.
- The legal right to work in the UK