Support Worker – Bromley – Supported Pathways Officer
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker – Supported Pathways Officer to join our client’s team in Bromley.
Benefits of this Supported Pathways Officer:
- Full Time, 36 hours a week.
- Hours of operation are 8am to 8pm with changeable work patterns and locations of 8am-4pm and 12pm -8pm, Monday – Friday.
- Please note this role requires Enhanced level DBS Check.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Supported Pathways Officer:
- Provide a high-quality customer focussed service, with clients being treated with courtesy and respect and meet all council standards and targets relating to communication with residents.
- Assist and motivate residents to reach set goals and progress along an identified clear pathway for housing. Provide client centred support plans and intensive assertive key-working support using reflective practice techniques
- Coordinate any necessary support services to assess residents’ ability to live independently and identify which services could assist them to sustain their wellbeing and tenancy and provide a time limited floating support service to ensure residents are linked into appropriate services after moving out
- Encourage residents to engage and participate in activities which address issues of social isolation and confidence building and to accompany them where necessary and appropriate
You will have detailed knowledge of legislation and issues relating to the safeguarding of homeless vulnerable adults who have complex needs, a thorough knowledge of health and safety in relation to a supported housing setting and a high level of experience of risk assessment, key-working and support planning. You will also understand psychologically informed practice within a hostel setting, ensuring that client centred key-working incorporates the principles of trauma informed care and the impacts of Adverse Childhood Experiences
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*