Social Worker – Bromley – Youth Justice Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Youth Justice Officer to join a busy Youth Justice Service Team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Youth Justice Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Youth Justice Officer:
- To undertake appropriate training and to maintain a knowledge of changes to departmental procedure, legislation, and regulations and of developments in professional practice.
- To promote Equal Opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice in all areas of work within and outside the Council, in line with legislation and Council policy.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required commensurate with the grading of the post to meet the changing needs of the service.
As a social worker you will ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers. You will maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division
What we are looking for in a Youth Justice Officer:
- Experience of managing a caseload of young people with emotional, behavioural, or offending concerns
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments of children and young people, including assessments of risk and safeguarding needs
- Professional Certificate in Effective Practice / Youth Justice Certificate with significant relevant experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*