Social Worker – Bury – Adult Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Bury.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid Working throughout the week
- Generic Caseload
- Initial 3-6 month contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide a professional Social Work services to Adult customers across Adult Operations and Mental Health Services as required.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To practice social work effectively, exercising high quality judgements in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenge.
- To demonstrate initiative, confidence and independence in interventions whilst accessing support when needed.
- To develop and demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice, be familiar with local resource networks and be recognised as a source of reliable knowledge and advice by peers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.