Social Worker – Bury – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Bury.
As a successful Social Worker, you will make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working, predominantly from home
- Opportunity in a stable team that rarely recruits locum staff
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide a professional Social Work services to Adults customers across Adult Operations and/or Mental Health Services as required.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To manage a complex caseload, demonstrate expert and effective social work practice, assess and manage high levels of risk whilst striking a balance between support and control in order to protect people from harm.
- To chair a range of meetings i.e. Best Interests and Discharge Planning, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports.
- Model good social work practice and start to take responsibility for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers and providing support and guidance to junior staff with management oversight.
- As an employee of Bury Council you have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.