Social Worker – Bury – Initial Response Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Initial Response Team based in Bury.
Bury is a fantastic place to work and there wont be many opportunity’s over the next months to join the team so if you are looking for a change please do not hesitate to apply.
Your benefits as an Initial Response Social Worker:
- Highest paying for team in area
- Flexible working
- Friendly team and supportive managers
- Equipment provided
- Work life balance
- Excellent Values
Your duties as an Initial Response Social Worker:
- Provide professional social work services to children and their families and carers by undertaking outcome focused assessments to identify eligible needs and developing outcome focused care and support plans/ education plans that facilitate care and support and maximise, where possible independence and potential.
- Monitor and evaluate care and support plans and check the standards of care are as detailed within individual care and support plans and in line with local processes and legal requirements
- Establish, develop and maintain professional relationships through direct casework, supervision, with the aim that the individuals identified needs are met
- Ensure that all assessments, planning, implementation and reviewing of caseload and decisions and practice are of the expected standard as required by the service.
- Promote individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support participation in assessment planning, implementation and reviewing and are offered advocacy when appropriate.
- Attend meetings as required for cases dealing with adult/child at risk, and to provide accurate and analytical reports in accordance to the Wales Safeguarding procedures and local safeguarding procedures.
Your requirements as an Initial Response Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.