Social Worker – Bury – Older People’s/Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Older People’s/Mental Health Team based in Bury.
As an Older People’s/Mental Health Social Worker you will provide a professional Social Work service to Adults customers across Adult Operations and/or Mental Health Services as required.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Specialist role working with a specific client group
- Agile working to assist with work life balance
- Opportunity in a team that rarely requires locum cover
- To start ASAP
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To manage a complex caseload, demonstrate expert and effective social work practice, assess and manage high levels of risk whilst striking a balance between support and control in order to protect people from harm.
- To chair a range of meetings i.e. Best Interests and Discharge Planning, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports.
- Model good social work practice and start to take responsibility for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers and providing support and guidance to junior staff with management oversight.
- As an employee of Bury Council you have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.