Social Worker – Calderdale – Duty and Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team based in Calderdale.
You will provide a professional social work service and achieve good outcomes for service users, their families and carers.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To adhere to agreed recording systems, policies and procedures.
- May be required to initiate the involvement of volunteers in appropriate situations and to keep oversight of their work.
- To participate in the provision of a day duty service.
- May be required to contribute to the development of the team’s new forms of work or service.
- Work with Equal Opportunities Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake co-work responsibilities with Level 1 and 2 Social workers and provide appropriate support.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.