Social Worker – Calderdale – Hospital Discharge
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Team based in Calderdale.
You will be completing the Care Act Assessments and support planning for the identified eligible longer-term needs. As well, Mental Capacity assessments and Best Interests decision will be integral to your support planning.
What’s in it for you as Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Fast paced hospital work
- Mixture of office based and remote working
- Stable and reputable local authority
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers’ needs dealing with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments.
- Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect
- You will help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
- You will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
- You will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers’ needs.
- Complete assessments to identify ongoing needs as well as mental capacity assessments and Best Interest Decisions
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.