Social Worker – Calderdale – Safeguarding Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Safeguarding Adults Team based in Calderdale.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Great Team
- Regular supervision
Essential requirements for the role:
We are looking for a social worker with a relevant qualification and experience to be involved in the delivery of our statutory safeguarding duties to a high standard. You will be supported by skilled and experienced Senior Practitioners who undertake safeguarding enquiries on behalf of the Local Authority. Experience in complex capacity and best interest meetings, safeguarding and completing assessments and reviews are essential.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.