Social Worker – Camborne and Redruth – Learning disability & Older age
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join Learning disability & Older age Team for Camborne and Redruth.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- To ensure the views and wishes of individuals and carers are given appropriate consideration and are central to all decision making
- To act to protect adults in need of support services in line with legal requirements and CFA procedures and to ensure that all aspects of the councils safeguarding policies are observed
- To work with other team members and multi-disciplinary team members from other agencies to meet the needs of vulnerable adults, operating as an effective member of the operational team
As a social worker you will be required to maintain their knowledge regarding social policy and social work practice and work within the appropriate legislative context; to be responsible for undertaking all social work tasks within Government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, ensuring the welfare of the adult is always paramount
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*