Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – Adolescent Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adolescent Service Team based in Cambridgeshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To act as the lead professional and ensure all matters in respect of safeguarding are dealt with promptly, effectively and in line with child protection procedures and escalated as necessary.
- Using the Family Safeguarding model, engage with children, young people, and their families to develop effective and empowering working relationships which facilitate change and improve outcomes for children and young people
- Represent Cambridgeshire County Council at a community level and by working jointly with key partner agencies, develop effective multi-agency plans to enable independence, formulating appropriate solutions together with children and families.
As a social worker, you will engage with children, young people, and their families to develop effective and empowering working relationships which facilitate change and improve outcomes for children and young people. You will share information about children with other agencies to safeguard them and promote their welfare as appropriate
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social WorK
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*