Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – Transfer of Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for Social Worker to join a Transfer of Care Team in Cambridgeshire.
A successful Transfer of Care Social Worker will ideally have recent experience in a Hospital or a Transfer of Care environment.
What’s in it for you as a Transfer of Care Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Transfer of Care Social Worker:
- Feedback almost daily on each allocated case.
- Highlight any areas of cases that will need management guidance.
- Ensure correct information including financial information in relation to charging for services is given, explained and written recording is robust and accurate.
- Participate in the Duty rota to support reviews and restarts of care.
- Respond to safeguarding concerns in consultation with the senior social worker and/or manager.
- Carry out ‘Discharge to Assess’ assessments.
- Ensure that records are kept to a high standard and up to date.
- May be required to participate on the Duty rota to support restarts of care and reviews.
What we are looking for in a Transfer of Care Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.