Social Worker – Camden – CDAT
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Complex Depression, Anxiety and Trauma Service based in St Pancreas Hospital.
As a successful ‘CDAT Social Worker’ you will also take up the opportunity for facilitating students and trainees in a Practice Assessor/Educator or supervisor role.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Required to undertake Care Act assessments for those requiring care packages and presenting cases to panel for funding as required.
- To be experienced with raising Safeguarding Section 42.1 concerns, as well as conducting Section 42.2 enquiries.
- To use knowledge and experience of the MCA with individual work, aswell as bringing this to MDT meetings and be a key participant in discussions around Mental Capacity and decision making.
- To use and share experience and skills of MHA, such as attending tribunals and preparing reports.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.