Social Worker – Cardiff – Child Health & Disability Team
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Child Health & Disability Team based in Cardiff.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Clear career pathways
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- You will be accustomed to employing social work principles such as dignity, respect, empathy, and strength based collaborative approaches to service delivery.
- You will understand the impact of Trauma on children and their families and implications for their ongoing needs
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services.
As a Social Worker you will bring experience of assessing risk and making plans to safeguard children. Additionally, you will be responsible for progressing plans for sustainable change with families and stepping up to care proceedings or stepping down to targeted services where necessary. In the Disabled children’s Team, you will also be responsible for care planning for looked after children
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*