Social Worker – Carmarthenshire – Adults Community
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Community Team based in Carmarthenshire.
As a successful candidate, you will maintain accurate, timely and person-centred records of actions and decisions and to ensure that the evidence base for decisions making is clearly justifiable.
Your benefits as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- 37 hours over 4 or 5 days
- Working from home up to 80% of the time
- Highest paying role in area
Your duties as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
- Liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
- Ensure assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based, and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer can do.
- Meet statutory requirements and follow best practice in relation to the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their Carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- Carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their Carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
- Determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014.
Your requirements as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.