Social Worker – Central London – Hospital
Liquid Personnel are looking for a hospital discharge social worker to join a busy hospital team in Central London based on an initial 6 month contract.
The team offers 2 days a week working from home, flexible conditions, a supportive manager and an above average rate of pay.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £34 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
- Small caseloads (10-15 + Duty Rota)
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Facilitate discharge from hospital
- Set up packages of care
- Complete Mental Capacity assessments, Safeguarding S42’s, Care Act assessments and Support planning
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.