Social Worker – Cheshire – Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team based in Cheshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients
As a social worker you will work within the framework of legislation, agreed County policies and procedures to work with or on behalf of individuals and families, assist them to resolve their personal problems and adjust to or change their social environment to improve their quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*