Social Worker – Cheshire East – Generic Adults Team/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Generic Adults/Safeguarding Team based in Cheshire East.
You will work with or on behalf of individuals and families, to assist them to resolve their personal problems and adjust to or change their social environment in order to improve their quality of life.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay in the area
- Training provided
- Hybrid working- ATLEAST 2 days from home
- Enhanced mileage claim back
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for
protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of
appropriate social services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure
that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and
Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative
- Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all
available training and development opportunities.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.