Social Worker – Cheshire East – Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our clients Learning Disabilities Team in Cheshire East.
As a successful Social Worker you will work with, or on behalf of individuals and families, to assist them to resolve their personal problems and adjust to or change their social environment in order to improve their quality of life.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Excellent local authority to work for
- Realistic caseloads
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Cheshire East?
- You will assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources
- You will liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients
- You will manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group
- You will maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures
- You will prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.