Social Worker – Cheshire West – Adults 18-25 Transitions Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults 18-25 Transitions Team based in Cheshire West.
The Team provides a statutory social work service to the most vulnerable disabled young people from the ages of 18 to 25 who live across the Cheshire West borough and works at all levels of the continuum of need.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work as part of the Transition Service and with the Children with Disabilities Team and SEN.
- To provide timely and responsive assessments, re-assessments and/or reviews delivering personalised care to support users and carers, encouraging maximum independence and safety.
- To provide case management, EHCP’s, health action planning and person-centred planning.
- To participate in Continuing Health Care (CHC) Assessments where appropriate. To support young people into employment
- To liaise effectively and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations and any other relevant agencies.
- To participate in team and service developments (representing the service as requested) disseminating information, sharing knowledge
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.