Social Worker – Child Protection
Social Worker – Child Protection – Buckinghamshire – Salary from £42,778 up to £50,334 + Benefits
- Generous salary offers
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Market forces and welcome bonuses
- Progression and training opportunities
- You will be responsible for conducting assessments and supporting children who are at risk of significant harm.
- You will be working to the “strengthening families” model to complete your assessments
- You will working alongside other professionals to ensure the safety and best outcomes for children
- You will hold a busy but manageable caseload and following procedures and legislations to support children & families
- You will have a Social Work degree and relevant UK social work experience
- You will hold Social Work England registration
Avoid disappointment now by contacting Jamie McNabb on Jamie.email@example.com or call 020 3967 0932
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.