Social Worker – Child Protection – Rochdale – £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team based in Rochdale.
This role is a great way to showcase your skill set whilst being surrounded by hardworking social workers and a strong supportive management.
As a successful candidate, you will also receive the relevant equipment, training and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay rate
- Opportunity to gain knowledge across future teams
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work/life balance promoted
- Home working/Flexi working
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that children/young people are consulted and participate in their looked after children reviews, conferences, and meetings.
- Undertake management reviews of individual cases as and when required and to audit cases on themes identified to ensure quality and safety or practice.
- Be responsible for the decision making at conferences and reviews ensuring that there is a framework for reviewing compliance with the plans made.
- Drive good practice and quality assurance through quality assuring the effectiveness and impact of interventions on children and young people with a Child Protection Plan.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.