Social Worker – Child Protection – Slough
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team based in Slough.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be joining a busy, supportive, and high performing team to make a positive impact to children, young people, and their families.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Competitive pay rate
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Slough?
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing child protection conferences and attending case conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
- Attending court
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.