Social Worker – Children and Families
Social Worker – Children and Families – Bradford – £45 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Workers to join the Children and Families Service in Bradford.
As a successful Social Worker, you will undertake visits with children and families within the Bradford West location, whilst being aired by your well-skilled experienced team members and supported by your manager.
As a successful Social Worker, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Free parking in West location
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Long contracts for good performance
- Opportunities for challenging yourself
- Opportunities to develop your own skill set
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
- You will manage a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated, and reviewed.
- You will ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
- You will accept responsibility for and supervision of service users who are provided with care services and undertake expert and robust review of such cases.
- You will provide expert witness and give evidence to court and other relevant bodies as required, including giving evidence in court in proceedings, and including the presentation of reports and applications for appropriate Legal Orders.
- You will contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments, chairing and leading meetings when required and participate in planning meetings and reviews, demonstrating and promoting information sharing within/between organisations.
- You will self-manage your own challenging and demanding workload of cases, seeking support where necessary, and undertake research, and apply knowledge regarding emerging best practice.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.