Social worker – children in care – Warwickshire
Job role: Social worker
Salary: £32,020 – £43,516
Hours: 37 hours a week
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join the children in care service within Warwickshire. By joining Warwickshire, you are joining an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a journey to ‘Outstanding’.
As a social worker within the children in care team you will hold a caseload of care experienced young people aged 14-18 years across Warwickshire and occasionally those who are placed further away.
Benefits of the role
- Salary ranging from £32,020 – £43,516 depending on experience.
- Join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County council.
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Great career development opportunities with a clearly laid out career development pathway.
- Flexible working arrangements
About the role
- Manage a case load consisting of care experienced children aged 14-18 years.
- work in a multi-agency environment liaising directly with police, health, and other professionals.
- Ensure a child centred approach putting the voice of the child at the heart of your practice.
- Work to a restorative practice model to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and families.
- Hold a social work degree and have completed your ASYE.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Have the right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
- Have in depth knowledge of relevant legislation and hold an understanding of the challenges faced with working directly with children and young people.
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management, and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey, then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or just want to find out some more information, then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me at Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org.