Social Worker-Children in care- West Midlands
Social worker- Children in care-West midlands
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a qualified social worker to join an established children and care team in the west midlands.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of an experienced team that will allow you to develop your own skills and knowledge as well as contributing to the overall development of the team.
Your benefits as a qualified social worker
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
Your duties as a social worker
- Hold and manage a caseload of children in care
- Work in a multi agency setting liaising with other professionals to achieve the best possible outcome for service users
- identify and assess levels of risk and need.
- Maintain up to date assessment and care plan reviews for all cases
What are we looking for in a social worker
- Social work degree and completed ASYE
- Experience working within children and family services
- The right work in the UK and a full UK driving licence