Social Worker – Children in Our Care – Lancashire – £37 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Our Care Team based in Lancashire.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experienced to good use whilst being surrounded by a supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
You will also be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote Working
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children or adults and their families/carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
- Work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
- Work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
- Be able to recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
- Undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need for vulnerable children.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.