Social Worker – Children’s Duty Team – West Midlands
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Children’s Duty Team based in the West Midlands.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a supportive and a highly achieving team.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will work in multidisciplinary and multi organisational teams and contribute to policy review and development of best practice.
- Work with individuals, families, carer groups and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Work actively with carers to identify and meet their support needs.
- You will manage and prioritise the workload, carry out duties using accountable professional judgement.
- You will work independently of direct support e.g. attendance at court, child protection case conferences without the presence of a team manager.
- Assess needs, risks, and options, considering legal and other requirements, including child protection and protection of vulnerable adults.
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.