Social Worker – Children’s Team – West Midlands – £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children’s Team based in West Midlands.
You will use your previous experience to immediately pick up a varied caseload which will include Child Protection, Court and PLO and create a positive impact to children.
Benefits as a Children Services Social Worker include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Duties as a Children Services Social Worker include:
- You will manage a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated, and reviewed.
- You will ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
- You will accept responsibility for and supervision of service users who are provided with care services and undertake expert and robust review of such cases.
- You will provide expert witness and give evidence to court and other relevant bodies as required, including giving evidence in court in proceedings, and including the presentation of reports and applications for appropriate Legal Orders.
- You will contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments, chairing and leading meetings when required and participate in planning meetings and reviews, demonstrating and promoting information sharing within/between organisations.
- You will self-manage your own challenging and demanding workload of cases, seeking support where necessary, and undertake research, and apply knowledge regarding emerging best practice.
Essential requirements as a Children Services Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.