Social Worker – Clackmannanshire – Childrens Duty and Core Teams
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join our clients Children’s Duty and Core Teams which are based in Clackmannanshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Regular supervision
- Long term contracts
Essential requirements for the role:
The teams work mainly with children aged 0-16 years. Ideally you will have experience of working within child protection, with Looked after Children and the Children’s Hearing System. Knowledge of current legislation, experience of direct work with children and permanence planning is also required.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.