Social Worker – Lambeth – Children Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join our client’s team in Lambeth.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to the children and young people assigned, investigating concerns regarding a child or young person’s safety or wellbeing, assess the risk and protective factors in the family and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances.
- To ensure the provision of clear written reports to child protection conferences, reviews, planning meetings and any other purpose as required, ensuring good quality casework analysis and risk assessment is evident throughout.
As a Social Worker, you will manage an agreed caseload of children and young people in compliance with casework objectives, statutory and departmental policy, and procedural requirements, consistently maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*