Social Worker – Cornwall – Adult Transition
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Adult Transition Team in Cornwall.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To work with other team members and multi-disciplinary team members from other agencies to meet the needs of vulnerable adults, operating as an effective member of the operational team
- To ensure the views and wishes of individuals and carers are given appropriate consideration and are central to all decision making
- To act to protect adults in need of support services in line with legal requirements and CFA procedures and to ensure that all aspects of the councils safeguarding policies are observed
As a Social Worker, you will provide a statutory social work service to adults with health and social care needs achieving high quality, timely and person-centred needs assessments that will reflect the needs and risks to the individual, analysis, care planning, intervention and review appropriate to the work of the team or service unit.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*