Social Worker – Coventry – Early Help Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Early Help Team based in Coventry.
As a successful Social Worker, you will help to promote choice and independence, supporting adults to be involved in and take control over decisions affecting their lives.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- 6 Month Contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake timely and holistic assessments of need for individuals and where appropriate their carers in line with eligibility criteria for services and best practice standards.
- In line with Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, undertake safeguarding investigations and implement adult protection plans.
- Formulate and implement care plans which maximise choice and control and review the outcomes of the plans to ensure needs are met. For individual’s and/or carers who meet the department’s eligibility criteria to ensure the most effective application of resources available. This will include the active promotion of direct payments and personalisation agenda.
- Implement agreed care plans and to monitor and review the confirmed fit between the individuals and/or carer’s needs and the services provided.
- Advise individuals and/or carers of services available through other organisations that may be of assistance to them and, where appropriate, to assist the individual and/or carer in applying for such services.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.