Social Worker – Coventry – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for two experienced Social Workers to join a well-established MASH Team in Coventry, based at the heart of Children Services.
The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the front door for access to statutory services, and where a threshold decision needs to be made. The MASH brings key professionals together to enable timely decisions to be made. You will be joining a team of MASH practitioners are all skilled and experienced, and are key to analysing information gathered, and decision-making, to safeguard children, young people and families more effectively.
Benefits of this Social Worker – MASH Team role:
- Excellent starting salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous annual leave allowance starting at 27 days and rising to 32 days
- Pay progression through multiple increments
- Outstanding local government pension scheme
- Learning & Development with access to certified courses.
- Access to an award-winning Occupational Health Team
Duties as a MASH Social Worker:
- Responsible for contributing to the multi-agency decision making process and will have considerable experience in Children’s Social Care.
- You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
- This role offers a unique professional development opportunity to draw upon your existing Children & Families and safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information. Swindon offer a close and supportive team and you will be well supported with regular supervision from experienced and motivated Assistant Team Managers.
- Demonstrate substantial child protection experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, know how to support and challenge to effectively support practice improvement and have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
Essential requirements of this Social Worker – MASH Team role:
- Social Worker with experience of working in a MASH team
- Passionate about working in Social Work
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK