Social Worker – Croydon – Central Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Central Disability Team based in Croydon.
The successful Social Worker’s role will include completing reviews for service users with physical and / or learning disabilities and will need to have previous experience working within an adults disability setting.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Ability to work in a person-centred way with people, carers and families to promote independence and well-being.
- Prevent and delay future care needs whilst maximising people’s own strengths and networks.
- Primarily support service users or carers with high level / complex needs or who are in high risk situations.
- Undertake holistic asset based assessments and reviews of service users needs and outcomes.
- Apply the National Eligibility Criteria consistently and fairly ensuring that people understand the rationale behind decision making.
- Provide comprehensive sign posting, information and advice to promote the person’s independence and wellbeing, meeting their needs and outcomes.
- Facilitate the development of Care and Support plans (and Carer’s Support Plans) which are outcome focussed, realistic and represent value for money, maximising the use of community resources and informal networks.
- Identify, report and investigate safeguarding concerns in line with the Directorate’s policy and procedures.
- Respond to unexpected or difficult events in people’s lives promptly and effectively.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.